|Real name||Bruce Wayne|
|Alias||The Dark Knight|
|First appearance||"New Beginning"|
After his parents' deaths, Bruce became Batman. he became feared throughout Gotham City and he eventually adopted a son named Rick Grayson.
Batman and Robin
Bruce and Rick went on many adventures together and they eventually got a third partner, Batgirl, who Rick fell in love with. When Rick turned eighteen he adopted the alias of Nightwing and he moved to Bludhaven.
Bruce then adopted the young boy Jason Todd. He became the next Robin, but his time was short since he was kidnapped by the Joker, beat to near-death with a crowbar and left in an explosion. Bruce was later haunted when Jason returned as the Red Hood.
When Earth was under attack by an alien robot called Brainiac, seven superheroes banded together to stop him. Batman was one of these heroes. He was elected field leader of the team. he served with them for years and was the first one to nominate Green Arrow for membership. After Superman's "death" Batman was in favor of disbanding the Justice League. He was also the one who recruited Martian Manhunter and the new Flash into his new Justice League.
- After his parents were shot, Bruce considered suicide.
- Bruce is fluent in Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin Spanish, Greek, Japanese, Hawaiian, and Kryptonian (taught to him by Superman).
- Secretly, Bruce feels like he is losing his insanity each day.
- Bruce is in an on-again off-again relationship with Catwoman.
- Bruce feels that he failed with Jason and he sore never to have another Robin again.
- When the JLA first formed, it was Batman that defeated Brainiac in the end.
- Bruce's least favorite Justice Leaguer ever was Hal Jordan, due to his arrogance, but eventually Hal saved Bruce's life and he changed his opinion on him.
- Bruce believes that the only person who truly deserves to die is the Joker.